Marlin Firearms Forum banner
181 - 200 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
What year was that Sebenza made? Haven’t they been made since the 80’s or 90’s? Looks hefty.
This particular "Classic" model I think was the first of the sabenza line and has been dropped from production around 2010. I bought this one in 2002. It's not all that heavy since the scales are titanium, blade is S30V.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My buddy and master blade smith Mike Vellekamp. Just in Vegas last night doing Tony's podcast..if your fan of Spyderco and 511, you must watch...about 20 minutes in, some hilarious but on point political discussion..its good, but a little long .good driving to/from home material

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
I was thinking how it was funny how many knives most of the forum members have. Not even sure how long this has already gone. I may need to make a list so I don't post repeats. 😁
Yeah, I sometimes look at the big ammo box full I knives and I feel so guilty. Some are still in their boxes / new, while others ....
I still find it extremely hard to resist a good looking knife!

My dad gave me this one in 1974, on my first solo kudu hunt. It has been in my hunting bag ever since, - I have recently ground a lock on closed / folded gap, like the modern Opinel's have. Can't see myself ever replacing this one with any of my fancy knives .... so , my knife for today:
A vintage Opinel no. 9 in Carbon, still doing duty!

181 - 200 of 218 Posts