Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short Story
-Is this how the bolt should look?
-If at all possible, please post a picture of yours.
Long Story

Well I just ordered 500 rounds of Hornady V Max 22 WMR ammo, and I was wanting to check my gun out so I can take it to the range next week. I was going to clean the bad boy up like it's deserved. However, when I put the bolt back on, I heard an unusual noise when I was checking the bolt function. So I pulled it back off to see maybe see if there was any visible signs. Well, this caught my eye and I don't know if this is bent or if this is how it's meant to look. So if someone could maybe help me out and confirm if this is the way it's suppose to look like, I would really appreciate it.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL SIZE

Thanks,
-Apex

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Possible 925M Bolt Problem

Well it seems like works as intended. I just didn't want to try it out and hear a snap of it breaking. Thank you for the response! I can't wait to try out the Hornady Vmax!

·
Premium Member
11,579 Posts

Looks fine to me...........................

Tom

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I'm hoping my 925m likes it, because I'll be screwed if it doesn't. ;D I know mine tends to like the CCI TMJ and the Winchester JHP. (Only rounds I've put through it so far) I had a few misfires with the Winchester. I've heard and read really good things about the Hornady and I figured why not. I'll let you know how they seem.

Yeah it seems to be fine. The shape of one of those were just so different and I just didn't really know if it was suppose to be like that. Thanks Tom.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts