Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
8,177 Posts
That shirt reflects the attitude of allot of officers out there.But the truth is that they are public servants.They are paid by taxpayers to protect and serve.Police should be treated with respect,but they should also show some respect.

·
El Kabong
8,333 Posts
They are corporate for hire thugs

Non constitutional are 90% of them.

In real America, I can protect myself, at least thats what God says

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
Recent hoopla? Seems more like the desire for accountability being twisted into something taboo and evil, compounded by idiots on all sides turning off their brains before speaking about the subject.
Firefighters and Emts those guy save asses.
I have yet to meet an officer who has saved my ass from anything other then money remaining in my bank account... And if I ever do have one try to kiss it, I hope they use some tounge.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Recent hoopla? Seems more like the desire for accountability being twisted into something taboo and evil, compounded by idiots on all sides turning off their brains before speaking about the subject.
Firefighters and Emts those guy save asses.
I have yet to meet an officer who has saved my ass from anything other then money remaining in my bank account... And if I ever do have one try to kiss it, I hope they use some tounge.
Most LEO's have my upmost respect. Yes there are bad apples out there just like about anywhere else. The media is most of the problem and not the Cops. Hopefully in the end the cops will enforce the constitution and not become my enemy and me theirs'. Until that time they have every right to enforce the laws even if it's giving me a speeding ticket. Thanks guys for putting your lives on the line everyday for our safety!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts