Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up a JM guide gun (2001 manf) that came with a scope mount unfortunately. Anyone have or know where I can obtain some plug screws? I live in a big city with no or few gunsmiths....photo attached.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,046 Posts
I've got a couple dozen. How many do you need? Send me a PM.

PJ

·
Super Moderator
9,766 Posts
Reactions: DK0203

·
Premium Member
4,775 Posts
Ace Hardware has them for something like 40 cents. I can't recall the size off the top of my head, but I carried my (unloaded) rifle in the store the first time. Bought about a dozen of them to have on hand. Cheaper than having them mailed to you for sure.......something like a 6x28 or so. Just take the gun in. Good Luck!

Reactions: DK0203

·
Registered
789 Posts
You may want to give you LGS a try. They most likely have a lot of them from scope installations. We always did at the store I filled in at.
Have a great day.
Jim

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ace Hardware has them for something like 40 cents. I can't recall the size off the top of my head, but I carried my (unloaded) rifle in the store the first time. Bought about a dozen of them to have on hand. Cheaper than having them mailed to you for sure.......something like a 6x28 or so. Just take the gun in. Good Luck!
"just take the gun in" to Ace Hardware....reminds me of a "desk pop" (see link below)

That's awesome you live somewhere you can do that...I do not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts