Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,971 Posts
I hope you Canadians are able to oust the Liberals. Before this is over I think there is going to have to be a international conservative movement to counter the Liberals that are already organized. I was a frequent visitor to Ontario & Quebec since I was a kid, seems like a different country since Liberals got control.

·
Super Moderator
15,416 Posts
Prayers Sent!!!!!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
What’s going on up there? Any good news today?

·
Registered
204 Posts
We endured 8 years of the most divisive administration imaginable, so hopefully it is starting to get better. Unfortunately there are still those who view everything through the lens of 'race' or 'gender' or 'identity' of some sort, and many of them are in the 'news' media.

·
Registered
358 Posts
prayers sent

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Thank you all for your prayers. Things didn't quite go the way we had hoped but it could have been worse. The Libs got back in with a minority government so they will have to be a bit more cautious. We seem to have a very bitter political divide in our country right now and there is much rumbling about the western provinces separating. I really don't want to see that and I hope we can bring it back together again and start working for the good of all of our country.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts