Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I send out an urgent plea to all my brothers and sisters on Marlin Owners to pray for Canada. We have an election coming up in 2019 that I believe is critical to the future and survival of our nation as we know it. Our current government is taking us down a very dangerous path and if we continue the course it could take us generations to right the ship again. Our Prime Minister is on record as saying " Evangelical Christians are the worst part of Canadian society ". We continue to see more evidence of the governments bias against the Christian church and we are getting little to no help from them. The persecution is starting to happen from right here within our own country. If we stand together in prayer for our nation (both Canada and the US) we will be victorious. If we sit back and watch and do nothing our prosperous nation will fail just like we see happening in the rest of the world. It's time to take it back. The time for prayer is now ! Anti-Christian Agenda: Canada Cuts-Off Christian College and Bible Camp, but Boosts Muslims | CBN News
http://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/health/...squo-state-and-pushing-christians-out-of-work

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yes prime minister Trudeau! What a man certainly did not get my vote and never will! Any liberal at this point won’t get any support from me! But don’t worry he will save our great nation shun Christians shun guns but no worries we will soon have all the pot you can smoke!! 🤮

·
Registered
21,196 Posts
Prayers sent for you guys up north!

Reactions: gunscrewguy

·
Registered
11,592 Posts
Prayer sent Billy, I hope you can get it straight & no you can't have Trump. Good luck to Canada..

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
I send out an urgent plea to all my brothers and sisters on Marlin Owners to pray for Canada. We have an election coming up in 2019 that I believe is critical to the future and survival of our nation as we know it. Our current government is taking us down a very dangerous path and if we continue the course it could take us generations to right the ship again. Prime Minister Trudeau is on record as saying " Evangelical Christians are the worst part of Canadian society ". We continue to see more evidence of the governments bias against the Christian church and we are getting little to no help from them. The persecution is starting to happen from right here within our own country. If we stand together in prayer for our nation (both Canada and the US) we will be victorious. If we sit back and watch and do nothing our prosperous nation will fail just like we see happening in the rest of the world. It's time to take it back. The time for prayer is now ! Anti-Christian Agenda: Canada Cuts-Off Christian College and Bible Camp, but Boosts Muslims | CBN News
Canada's Trudeau Accused of Running a ?Totalitarian? State and Pushing Christians Out of Work | CBN News
They just booted the Liberal communists out of the Province of Ontario in favor of a Conservative government in a provincial election just last week.
Hopefully that will become a national trend.
Old Pierre Trudeau the current Prime Ministers father was as commie as they come.
The kid never had much of a chance to be anything else.

·
Administrator
30,718 Posts
Prayers sent.

Jack

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
I share much of your sentiment but please don't let this turn into another political rant. That was not my intention. There are some serious issues brewing in North American politics. Please continue to pray for our leadership and the situation in both Canada and the US. I thank you all. May God bless Canada and may God Bless the United States.

·
Banned
2,803 Posts
The Lord helps those who help themselves.
I doubt if God is going to be inclined to help those who wring their hands and say woe is me while the growing & spreading anti-gun movement takes away their rights and property like candy from a baby.
Canadians have to stand behind their gunnie orgs and their civil freedoms & rights respecting politicians.
The call for vigilance, political activism & involvement goes equally well for both Canada & the United States.
We've seen what happened in other countries in the past where people counted on wishful thinking & others whether supernatural or mortal to protect their rights from corrupted regimes.
Like the UK and a more extreme example Nazi Germany.
Let's just say that it didn't end well for those citizens.
It will take a solid united front of freedom lovers to stand against the likes of the Trudeaus or the Clintons, Obamas backed by Soros, Bloomberg and the anti gun United Nations.
This isn't just about Canada & the United States, it's a global struggle we are involved in and I'm afraid right now we aren't winning.
Even the sacred Second Amendment is under attack.
Praying is great & essential but as gun owners and freedom lovers we need to act on our own as well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.