Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
There is a game commission shooting range just north of Pittsburgh. Not familiar with any up NW way. Have a camp near Pymatuning, so am familiar with the area. Would be cool to get together with other Marlin and lever gun enthusiast and blast away. Keep us posted.

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
There is a game commission shooting range just north of Pittsburgh. Not familiar with any up NW way. Have a camp near Pymatuning, so am familiar with the area. Would be cool to get together with other Marlin and lever gun enthusiast and blast away. Keep us posted.
Is that a typo? :biggrin: Would love to join you guys but it is a bit of a drive.

Reactions: GrumpyBear

·
Premium Member
11,276 Posts
There is a Game commission Range at Clarion.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys
Sorry I haven't gotten back on here to reply just have been side tracked. As soon as the weather gets a little nicer let's plan on getting together at this range and go through some brass. Who would be down?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
Hey guys
Sorry I haven't gotten back on here to reply just have been side tracked. As soon as the weather gets a little nicer let's plan on getting together at this range and go through some brass. Who would be down?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
There is also a nice range just a bit North, Ridgway Rifle Club. Has a 1000 yd varmint range. I am also a member and I have been dying to get out there for a few day vacation. About a 5 hour drive for me but the Allegheny Forest is real nice.

http://www.ridgwayrifleclub.com/

Just so you know that PA is a local hotbed of Silhouette shooting. To get farther distances than 300 yards at most Eastern ranges you have to go out West.

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts