Marlin Firearms Forum banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Some house blends from The Country Squire: Choctaw, Cherokee, White Rose, Merriwether, and Northwest Trek.

Reactions: Holliday

·
Registered
399 Posts
The Country Squire's Cherokee in a Bones bent dublin.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Peterson Irish Dew in a Farmerje modded cob. I like this VaBur blend!

·
Super Moderator
12,972 Posts
The Country Squire's Cherokee in a Bones bent dublin.

How is that bones treating you? They seem like a great value for a bare bones briar workhorse. I have a H.I.S. italian basket briar that is my woods walking pipe when I want a briar over a cob... may replace it with a bones.

Spent 9 days in hell taking my Rider Coach Prep here in Texas to be an MSF Certified Rider Coach. Rewarded myself with two briar works cutty's.
31281376_10216091774668410_3417183200261177344_n.jpg

·
Registered
399 Posts
How is that bones treating you? They seem like a great value for a bare bones briar workhorse. I have a H.I.S. italian basket briar that is my woods walking pipe when I want a briar over a cob... may replace it with a bones.

Spent 9 days in hell taking my Rider Coach Prep here in Texas to be an MSF Certified Rider Coach. Rewarded myself with two briar works cutty's.
View attachment 698322
The Bones pipes are great! Awesome value. I did the BRC MSF course a long time ago. I need to take the Advanced course sometime soon.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was a little surprised to find a smokers den here on the forums! Just came inside from smoking a cob loaded with Lane Black Raspberry. :)
Getting much to hot here in Arizona for pipe smoking until after midnight or during the drive to and from work with the air blasting.
I enjoy my pipes, I surely do!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Peterson Irish Dew in a Hackert modded Mark Twain corncob this morning.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Wilke Tobacco's Churchill blend in an H. Cor meerschaum billiard.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Boswell's Premium Burley in a Jake Hackert modded Mark Twain corncob.

·
Registered
399 Posts
The Country Squire Cherokee in a Chris Morgan Bones bent dublin.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Boswell 12ga Shotshell pipe is on the way!
(picture from Boswell's website)

·
Registered
399 Posts
The Boswell 12ga Shotshell pipe arrived, a long with an included sample of their Northwoods blend.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Gawith Hoggarth North Star in a Peterson Kinsale XL15.

·
Premium Member
14,063 Posts
I've been known to pick up one every once in awhile. I like the corncobs (cheap), and I make one from a hunk of oak from a tree in the backyard.
Used to have a nice quality carved meerschaum pipe shaped like a skull. That was in the early 90s. Somehow it disappeared without my knowing. Likely a girlfriend got mad at me and decided to relieve me of it.

I am now currently trying to stop smoking. I am finding that it is quite stressful to quit smoking. Using the patches.Double patches at times. It's all I can do to keep from wringing someone's neck at times. I try not to go anywhere unless it's absolutely needed. I am a PITA to be around at times.

Sure wish I had my ol' Skull pipe right about now. With a bowl of Borkim Riff (spelling?)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Wilke Vermont Maple Cavendish in a Peterson Kinsale XL15.

·
Super Moderator
23,547 Posts
I've always been a cigar guy.
Looking hard into a pipe...
Any suggestions for a guy who's clueless on all this?

141 - 160 of 183 Posts