Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I think pigs have a certain travel route that starts during the last hour or so of daylight where I hunt( central Florida ). Like the other guy said , if there is something you can do to get them to stay around longer, bury food, put more out, pig rollers, or attractants , that would help . I think the pigs that are coming to you feeder might be coming from to far away to make it before it is dark. You need to get them to make the thick stuff around your feeder there bedding area. That way they start at your feeder at the end of daylight and then move on to other spots during dark. 99 percent of the time the pigs come to my feeders the same way, same trails. There are 20 trails coming to one of my feeders, but the pigs will just use one or two during daylight hours. The other trails are used during the dark, and I have never seen a pig on them in two years. There travel routine starts at the feeder and then they move on and complete there night time routine.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.