Marlin Firearms Forum banner
201 - 220 of 270 Posts
Just past the airstrip and thru the double gates, to the right, along the rise, facing south west, judging by the hills in the background. Then again I could be wrong.

Reactions: Oz
Thats my training ground for newbies I take out on their first Deer hunt. I have been going there on a yearly basis for the last seven years. The most pigs sign has been up on the tops as you go past the quarry. Three pig nests and much rooting happening. But the most pigsseen have been past the double gates, down the track to the creek down the bottom. In August I came across a huge monster just off the track and he just fanished. I did not go after him as I had a carcass about 150m away awaiting pickup. They are there as well as wild dogs and cats.

Looking forward to the next trip.

Dave

Hi,i`m Jo from Germany. here some Photos from my last Pigs
the mother from tis little pigs was hunted from another hunter in my huntingarea

This big pig was tracked from my old dog and me over round about one and a halfe mile ten hours after shot.

Last fall from stand...weight 180 pds

This little hoggie was driven by my dog.........
Dog Canidae Tree Dog breed Carnivore

Nature Forest Natural environment Tree Woodland
need too click and enlarge, hog being shot with a crossbow and a lighted bolt. pretty cool. Bushnell should pays some royalties for that shot

I´m just back from a driven hunt with my Dogs
21 boars...1 fox...1 doe
Boar Canidae Hunting dog Hunting
Canidae Dog Sporting Group Carnivore Hunting dog

Reactions: Marlinjunkie
Schoen! Are the boar hogs edible? I hear there is still a good deal of radiation left from Chernobyl.
Hi......
No, there`s no problems with radiation. That was in the years after Chernobyl. For the most part in Bavaria.

Reactions: Marlinjunkie
Yesterday my next driven Hunt.....it was cold and windi...brrrr
1 Doe of a red deer...13 boars....1 female roebuck and a fox

Vehicle Car Grass Tree Plant

201 - 220 of 270 Posts