Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to post a couple pics but am uneducated on the simplicities of this action. If one of you gentelmen could take me to school on how to do it i would be very greatful. I promis good quality pictures for you amusement.

thanx
brad882

·
Registered
57 Posts
Brad882,
I don't know how either.

Maybe if you told the folks what the pictures are they might help you.
Sorry I can't help.

Regards,

Henry t

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
okie doke henryt i think ill try that. the wonderful pictures i have for the fine folks of the marlin owners board are of this years annie oakley days 2 day pass. quite the find i must say.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Pix need to be hosted somewhere. The gallery on this forum is as good a place as any.

To post a pic here, type
without any spaces. Right click your image, and hit "properties" when the small window comes up, to find the image address. After that, it's just a matter of click and drag pasting...

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
doc im sorry but i cant figure that out at all. i am a dummie when it comes to things such as this. i tried what you said but it was a no go.ill keep trying.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Brad-

E-mail me you pics, and I'll see if I can get them up here....

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

·
Registered
1,586 Posts

The my pictures file couldn't handle these for some reason- probably source related. Use the my doucments file for images from this source....

Regards,

Doc Sharptail

·
Registered
57 Posts
Pretty cool Brad882,
Thank you too Mr. Sharptail.

I grew up about 10 miles from Greeneville Ohio.
Never could figure why Marlin didn't get involved in the Annie Oakley days celebration.

Regards,
Henry t

1 - 11 of 11 Posts