Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,580 Posts
Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Gun accessory

THAT IS A NICE ONE!

Mine is the old model flat top Bisley 44 special. Nothing points as good as a Bisley, you will love it. If you need a few load combinations for that 45 let me know I have been loading for them for decades...

·
Premium Member
3,166 Posts
Congrats! Can’t go wrong with a Ruger! I have a Bisley hunter an I like it a lot...

·
Premium Member
10,580 Posts
You got it. I have the dies. Just have bought a cabin and haven't set up yet. It goes good with my CB LTD nicely.
Snow Winter Home House Tree
Room Property Log cabin Building Cottage
Ceiling fan Ceiling Mechanical fan Wood Wood stain

10-4 on the cabin, we moved into ours in Sept 2017 me and the wife cleared by hand in 08. I would like to see yours...
Fire Flame Bonfire Vegetation Natural environment

·
Registered
977 Posts
I bought a new vaquero years ago as a companion to my 1894 45LC. One of my favorite pistols to shoot and here in the southeast where there are some really large no-shoulders (with rattlers) and cotton mouths out during most of the deer season, the snake loads with #12 shot are a potent medicine.

Reactions: Da Duke

·
Super Moderator
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
View attachment 722316 View attachment 722318 View attachment 722320

10-4 on the cabin, we moved into ours in Sept 2017 me and the wife cleared by hand in 08. I would like to see yours...
View attachment 722322
When I take some I'll post them. I bought it from an older gentleman. Its 20 years old now and I am updating some things. So haven't bought matching furniture yet. 2 bed 2 bath. Porch almost all the way around. I had to add a closet and it takes up part of the porch now. 20 acres up against the Ouachita National Forest. But still only 8 miles from town.

Reactions: OLSKOOL
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.