Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wak would you happen to have a ic of the guns your buildning? if not does anyone else thats bought one have a pic? thanks, Matt

·
Registered
50 Posts
yes I have pictures, matter of fact pics of all the stages the building of one takes, including the finished products. I do not use digital pics so I'll scan a few finished products when I get a chance and post them then.
Such flattery and fussing over my work. it is nice to know that there are still some shooters that know quality when they see it. and will still deal with an honest gun maker and shop owner, rather than run off to Wally World and buy a firearms off their shelf for $15.00 less than a true gun shop sells it for.
I guess if I had one rifle I was the proudest of it would be the custom job I did off a Sako action rechambered to .350 Rem Mag for the then govenor of Pa. Tom Ridge. I'll post pictures of that one. WAK

·
Registered
697 Posts
stainless 375

Want pictures of stainless levers not bolt gun. Please, please, please, pretty please! Sorry, thought it would sound funny. Just want to see those guns. Rickjavascript:emoticon(':cry:')
Crying or Very sad

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wak your killin us man! depriving us the joy to see your creation is slowly draining the life out of me! hurry please!!!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
o'tay.............................??

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wak is a pretty busy man, he is a lawyer semi retired. When I drove down to his shop to pick up my guns he commented about being so swamped with legal work, that guns were backing up waiting to be started .
I get the impression his gun work is a hobby for him while his legal eagle stuff though limited these days pays his bills.
Of course I am just guessing could be he doesn't want to have pictures of his shop and rifles posted on the internet. Can't say I blame him either.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts