Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The show from 3-19 Phil Robertson mentions about hunting with his 444 Marlin, and it sure puts a hole in things. It is nice to hear about a gun that not everyone has in there collection, but most of us here have.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yep I heard it too lol. I also noticed that ole Phil hunts Beavers with an evil black gun with 30 round mags. He is my kinda *******.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Saw it for the first time in Oz about three weeks ago.......I thought to myself are these guys for real? I have led a sheltered life you know. With no Sat TV, where a Red Neck was either some kind of bird or someone wearing a red scarf.

The family life will never be boring in that household.

·
Super Moderator
7,957 Posts
I like these people more everyday, it makes sense they would lean towards a 444, they don't seem like the kind of folks that would be part of the .458 crowd :driver:

Reactions: Dan 444

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Yeah, I saw that, was wondering if any one else did, but didn`t ask, thought maybe I was the only odd ball that watched Duck Dynasty. Made me feel good, cause I love my Marlin 444, I use it for wild hogs to bears and every thing else in between. :biggrin:

My 444 is faster then 911

·
Registered
49 Posts
The great thing about this family is they are willing to take a stand on their beliefs God, Country, Hunting and Guns they inspire me to make sure to tell the networks and anyone who watches the show that its ok to stand up and say prayers and grace to give thanks to God !!

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Love the Marlin 444, it keeps good company with the rest of the lever guns.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
That's neat, too bad I didn't see it. I don't watch much TV really, and haven't seen that show in a while either. Some time ago I did see some reruns, and pretty sure his brother Si was carrying a Marlin around on one hunting trip during the show... not sure of the caliber etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts