Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was thinking of a episode of the Beverly Hillbillies where they where shooting flies off a wall for pratice. I live in the middle of the woods and get a lot of carpenter bees around here. Thought that might be a way to get rid of them. Started takeing my sons BB gun and shooting them at 10 yards while they hover. Found it it good off season pratice for squirrel. Smaller target smaller gun. Just cann't skin them. :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
Grizz,I don't own a BB gun so I use ratshot in an old Stevens22/410 around the barn.Lots of fun and keeps the eye sharp.Tarheel

·
Registered
455 Posts
I hunt all of the messy stray cats the neighbors are feeding, with my Red Ryder BB gun. I like to get them going away with their tail held high ...

Bill

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Stillwater said:
I hunt all of the messy stray cats the neighbors are feeding, with my Red Ryder BB gun. I like to get them going away with their tail held high ...

Bill
You wouldn’t happen to live in Wisconsin would you ???
Wisconsin considers cat hunting:
http://news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/2005/04/08_galballye_cathunting/

Also, here the NJ Audubon Society has declared stray cats a hazard to (protected) wild birds. Using this, some NJ hunters are pushing for our own “Cat Hunting Season”!

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
A good tune-up for dove season: pass shooting dragonflies with a garden gun!! :D A trifle expensive, though - it's cheeper to shoot a 12 ga! :? SW

·
Registered
264 Posts
howie38; I almost sent mountain-dew through my nose when I saw that picture :wink:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Stillwater said:

Bill
Come by my place with your bb gun.. ROFLMAO :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts