Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a do it yourself project....but as a retired guy..after I get my cow chores done early the last three afternoons when it's too hot to be outside...(for a softy like me). I started a sketch of a buffalo head...relaxs me...remains to be seen if it will look like a buffalo head when it's finished. .but fun in the meantime...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I didn't know my first wife was picking up work as a model.

That's great. I'm looking forward to seeing it when it's finished.

If I had the kind of patience it must take to draw like that I'd be a great fisherman. Maybe after a few whiskey sours, well maybe not.

·
Super Moderator
2,996 Posts
Getting closer...a day or so and I quit and move on to different projects .😀
Quite the talent to have! Very nice work. Wish I could do stuff like that. I'm home bound for awhile recovering from surgery and I'm going nuts sitting around the house not being able to do much. My son is the artist, graphically and musically.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
I can see it in my "minds eye" I just can't get it on paper. That is why I went the photography route, being in that business for a number of years.

I consider the ability to commit such a drawing to paper as a real gift.

Thanks for sharing so other can enjoy!

Crusty Deary Ol'Coot

·
Administrator
30,723 Posts
Sir, you are one talented gentlemen. Ever think of producing prints of your original? Maybe entertain limited number Lithographs?

My wife and I collect worthy art and your Bison head would interest us.

Jack

Reactions: JMAG54
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.