Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I decided not to mess around and ordered a Pelican 1750 case for my baby. I looked around and found a huge range of prices and settled on Amazon.
The total, with out WA bloody tax was $205 delivered and it came with the good "ballistic foam" option which was a dream to cut with a very sharp knife after chalking the outlines of my guns.
I`m extremely KIMG00201.jpg KIMG00191.jpg happy with it.

·
Banned
8,177 Posts
Great case.I have one for my colt M4

·
Registered
106 Posts
You'll be very happy with that case, I'm quite pleased with mine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Very nice. They are heavy but was used to transport a gun via airline and those guys seem to tear up the luggage bags pretty quick so I wanted to make sure it was in something stout. This fit the bill. I haven't ordered any of the spare foam pieces but thought that was also nice so you could cut pieces for more than one setup.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
If I did not have my Haliburton cases this might be my choice as well. See a good number of them with visiting hunters. The owners I have talked to like theirs and some travel from a very long way to do their Alaska hunting. Also see the Cabela's steel cases a lot. Both are very stout. The Anchorage Airport cargo poggies are drop test experts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts