Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ordered my Beartooth bullets in November (I live in Canada and though I timed it with my father-in-law wintering in Arizona to bring them back) but he came back early. I get a voice mail out of the blue in the end May to tell me my order is ready-jump for joy. e-mail Gayle back to see if by chance they will ship to Canada-no dice, but she told me they will hold my order till I can find an US address to ship to

scramble time- found a friend of a friend to ship to-bullets landed in Nevada last Friday. now getting REALLY excited to get them to Northern Alberta (hopefully tomorrow) to try them out.

Also talked to Gayle on the phone and was VERY pleased with the service they offer. It's really cool that they want to hear how the bullets work. With all this I'm glad I ordered 500 bullets:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I've talked to Marshall on the phone a couple of times over the years. It's so rare for any busines owner to be willing to impart their knowledge to customers, but Marshall has lots of great information he will share with you! I need to order some more 400 grain bullets from pretty soon.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All of the positive things that are said here is the reason that I ordered from them. Everyone knows the wait and still orders, says a lot about the quality. This is probably the first time that I want the weekend over quickly so I can hopefully get some bullets on Monday!

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
What is the issue with shipping to Canada?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, after a loooooong wait- the bullets are in Vancouver now and made it through customs. I have been patiently tracking them on UPS. I should see them Thursday. The guy we had ship them has not shipped a lot of stuff so it took a couple of weeks to get it right. Hopefully I can post the pics of the bullets and my 444

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Good luck.

·
Registered
839 Posts
I'm going to lead the choir into the refrain...pics or it didn't happen. :biggrin:

Reactions: mt_sourdough
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.