Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While liberals are pushing a probably imaginary story about Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh allegedly snubbing the father of a girl murdered in February’s school shooting in Florida, another parent of a Parkland victim is speaking out in ways that are all too real. And his target is one of the Democrat Party’s loudest advocates for gun control – Califorania Sen. Dianne Feinstein. In a series of Twitter posts on Tuesday, Andrew Pollack, the father of 14-year-old slaying victim Jaime Pollack, called out California Democrat Dianne Feinstein for using the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings as a platform for her “radical” anti-gun agenda. - Joe Saunders

As anyone who watched the hearings knows, Feinstein used Kavanaugh’s hearing to grandstand about his views on the Second Amendment and what liberals call “assault weapons.” Pollack clearly wasn’t happy with the senator. “Senator Feinstein, Please stop weaponizing the death of my daughter to push your radical agenda,” Pollack wrote in one tweet. In another, he bashed the media as a whole for politicizing the deaths of his daughter and others for the sake of a liberal agenda. “Certain politicians like @SenFeinstein and the media never miss out on a chance to use the deaths of the innocent victims of the Parkland school shooting,” he wrote. “Truly pathetic and disgraceful.” ...

Read more: https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/p...paign=ct-breaking&utm_content=libertyalliance

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
They are crying a river....., they know the majority of the Supreme Court is going to lean conservative for generations. Now we need to win again in 2020, and remain in control in the house and senate. Maybe we could get a few more constitutional judges.

·
Administrator
30,948 Posts
DIFi is a piece of work. I sense a tad bit of irony in her and the left wanting to grill Kavanaugh on gun rights. Obviously, to see whether he'll stop them from imposing unconstitutional gun control laws upon law abiding citizens. They have no trouble swearing to uphold constitutional law but demonstrate opposite intentions once in office.

Worse, so called Americans continue to vote them into office. :banghead:

Jack

·
Administrator
30,948 Posts
This whole hearing is a sham on the democrat side. All they are doing is grandstanding and trying to paint the man as a monster. If you want to listen to probably the best political speech I have ever heard, look up Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) on his speech during the hearing. It is a spot on call out of all of them.
Just listened to Sen. Ben Sasse's speech and it's worthy of an award, IMO. Bravo and he speaks the truth. We need more like him and to rid our congress of the those who conduct or rely upon political theatrics to persuade public opinion. Just do your dammed job that you were elected to do.

Jack

·
Registered
215 Posts
Current hearings are further evidence our form of government has degenerated into an absolute idiocracy. People the world over are laughing at us. Still love this country so much that I can find no humor in the proceedings. The product of fools on both sides of the political hog pen and a total shame to witness, but, hey, we elected them.

·
Registered
8,160 Posts
The Left Wing Agenda, win at all cost outrageous behavior in Public demonstrates there can NEVER be compromise with sub-human Fascists. They don't care about REAL Americans, their only concern is themselves. A Poster child for the Left is that moron Watters. She has "several" houses in California, the one she lives in is worth 4.5 million dollars. I realize that California real estate prices are off the wall, but that "woman" isn't qualified to be a server in a coffee shop. She has enriched herself, her daughter, and funneled money from the Fed to a bank bail out where her husband was a big wheel.

The British Army was way ahead of its time when they burned Washington DC to the ground during the War of 1812. Washington DC is way beyond repair. I fear that the only thing that will "fix it" is the torch. :motz:

Mike T.

·
Registered
11,597 Posts
Did ya'll notice the three dbags in the pic, Toooooooo much ugly for one photo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: rob42049

·
Registered
10,241 Posts
Bravo Mr. Pollack ! Our prayers and deepest sympathy to you and your family. You are honoring your daughter by fighting the leeches that are trying to advance their agendas on your daughter’s tragic death.

Reactions: montezumaz
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.