Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have lost Parker. Matt and Heather and the kids need your prayers. Please just your prayers, we are facing this privately and as a family.

With great anticipation and with joyous dreams the Dahlquist and LeClaire families awaited the newest of our grandchildren, Parker Dahlquist expected birth due May 24, 2014.

On Tuesday April 29, 2014 Parker Dahlquist passed away before his birth.
On Thursday May 1, 2014 Parker arrived in this world, he had already enter eternal slumber.

Please keep our families in your prayers as we deal with this unimaginable loss.

Grandpa and Grandma LeClaire love you Parker.

I thank you in advance for your kind prayers and words of encouragement. We will be holding Parker's service on May 24, 2014 (This Saturday, formerly his expected birthday).

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
I'm so very sorry. We will certainly include you and your family in our prayers.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
May the peace of our Lord be with the whole family. In times like these, I know God had need of Parker in heaven. We lost our Grand daughter Mia last year before her birth.

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
So very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and Prayers are with you.

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Prayers for comfort and understanding sent from Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
9,496 Posts
Praying or them.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
I am so sorry to hear this news my friend!!! Please know that you and your family will be in my prayers!!! May God Bless my friend!!!

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Wife and I keeping you in our prayers...

·
Super Moderator
26,091 Posts
Prayers sent up to the Big Guy upstairs for Parker and both families. May God Bless You all.

·
Premium Member
17,107 Posts
Hey TLC,

Prayer sent.

Later, Mark

·
Registered
21,089 Posts
Prayers sent!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Prayers sent, very sorry for you families loss.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.