Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this old picture of nebhogger and thought i would post it.....he probably has forgotten that he liked BP guns first! His 'primative' days were a little too realistic when he traded some 'indians' for two sqaws....and when his woman found out, his teepee did NOT have the great spirit in it anymore....so he went back to civilazation, got rid of the sqaws, and started collecting stryers...er styers..ah steers, um....maybe they are spelled steryres.......all heck~ them itailian jobs! :wink:

·
Registered
272 Posts
That sir is the most disgusting photo I have ever had the misfortune to see..It is offensive and filthy to even suggest that those two TARTS might be INDIANS,,much less squaws..on the other hand the girly-man is what I assume is what a Kentuckian looks like in drag.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
272 Posts
That sir is the most disgusting photo I have ever had the misfortune to see..It is offensive and filthy to even suggest that those two TARTS might be INDIANS,,much less squaws..on the other hand the girly-man is what I assume is what a Kentuckian looks like in drag.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:)

well.....BEFORE soap is used, i do look like this......but i don't have a mirror :oops:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Hmmm... I think I should point out that 'Sasquatch' is holding a KAINTUCKy rifle!! :p Besides, there ain't no trees in beautiful Nebr! Well, except for town so the squills have someplace to hide out.

Oh, and them-there Steyrs is from AUSTRIA - like Ah-nold!! :D SW

·
Registered
579 Posts
That is a nice looking St Louis rifle gun. DO you know who made it? Sota' looks like Beauvis or Tryon. moodyholler

·
Registered
56 Posts
Now I'm worried, the rest of you are talkin about some hairy guy and a gun. And I keep imagining the blankets falling off the 2 sets of twins.

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
Hairy guy and GUNS......he has a pair too....and he's showin his... :D :shock: :D

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
You think he looks bad in the photo, check out his dog......

·
Registered
272 Posts
It shore am nice to see a smile on a hound dawg agin..It's either a girl dog or a very happy gay boy.modoc

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
So, I leave for a week, and this is where ole Kaintick takes the forum too? :shock:

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
marlinman93 said:
So, I leave for a week, and this is where ole Kaintick takes the forum too? :shock:
Yeah, well - He had a little help..........Have a good trip?

Shum8

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Had a nice visit with youngest daughter, and new son-in-law. Spent a week in and around San Diego. Not my favorite place, but at least we were with loved ones! Great climate, ugly traffic, grumpy locals, expensive everything!
Still it's nice to see our little one! (31 years old!) :wink:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Yeah, Cali is an acquired taste. Glad to see ya made it back! :D

BTW, while you were away, it was shum8 who was doing the cutting up & acting all rowdy!! :wink: SW

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
shum8 has too much free time on his hands this summer! We better give him lots of stock work to keep him busy! :wink: :D

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
marlinman93 said:
shum8 has too much free time on his hands this summer! We better give him lots of stock work to keep him busy! :wink: :D
HAA HAAAAAA - My wife beat you to it........She's just not here during the day to keep an eye on me.

Hey MM - I also seem to be having trouble not feeding the trolls again. Seems as though another smarta** ran his mouth over on the Cowboy Rifles and I kinda got carried away again........It's like talking to your "old buddy" but under a different name.

And as for hogger's blaming me - everything was going fairly smoothly till some old hogger "family photos" hit the forum.............

Shum8

·
Premium Member
7,243 Posts
Yep, saw you were trolling for trolls again! Seemed to have landed a big one this time!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts