Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our 8th Wedding Anniversary is tomorrow Feb14th and this happens

the wife just hit me with the Big D today, we have been separated for awhile now but kinda didnt think it would come to this...
I was working towards getting back together and going through with all that we started, hell i thought we were great together....
We did alot of great things together, huntn fishn campn the works, wow im beside myself..........
No kids at least but thats something i was lookin forward to in the future, her too. WOW..... no one else really to tell this to that im happy to do so, so i tell it here, instead of writing on paper i write here to see it is real, if that makes sense???..... thanks for listening...................

·
Premium Member
5,420 Posts
Sorry for your plight -I know it can hurt for quite awhile.
My first marriage lasted just over 7 years before she dropped it on me one night when I got home from work . . a total surprise to me.
We had a little 4 year old boy though . . I kept the house and my son . . she paid child support . . . that was over 19 years ago but I still think about it occasionally.

·
Premium Member
8,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud, sorry for you too. I cant get my head wrapped around the thought of it being done, it dont feel natural or something? I said "i do" and i still do, what gives here.....?

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
mmmmmmmm mine dropped the bomb the day after V day....... married 17 years, run off with a multi- millionaire......... at least YOU get the choc-o-lets.......

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
BloodGroove and Ac_Man I am very sorry for the both of you but I have been there and done that not once but twice I'm on my 3rd marriage...yea I know I'm not very smart!! Anyway I know what you guys are going through it sucks I know but I swear it will get easier I know I felt so alone and felt like it ws the end of the world but I promise you guys it will get better!!!If there is anyway I can help you guys through the process jst let me know if you just want to talk I'm here my friends you can PMme if you don't want to talk here or you can call me just let me know I will be more than happy to give you my #!!!

Reactions: BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm sorry for you guys...but I can assure you it will get better. I too have been there. But I'm remarried and have an entirely different life than before and it's better in every way. Sure, it'll take time. Focus on the things you enjoy and the future will be bright. Hang in there...

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I got married on Valentines day also, I got divorced on holloween. guess she found her broom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts