Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
Originals are going to be hard to find... Reproduction might be your only recourse. I know buymymags . com has 20 and 30 round mags...

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
It is also my understanding that the S&W 5900 magazines will also work... Do some research...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what mags will fit and who manufactures them; I was asking about original Marlin mags. Apology accepted.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have several of the Marlin Factory 20 round mags..I Found them on gunbroker.com. (Also try Gunauction and those used gun websites)
The knock off cheapo ones are crap. I had one, cost $20 , used it twice. It jammed everytime. Threw it away.
The S&W 6900/5900 mags are also good quality

Attachments

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I know what mags will fit and who manufactures them; I was asking about original Marlin mags. Apology accepted.
I believe the gentleman was being very nice giving you some information and not completely sure of. He was not being rude, i assure you.

·
Registered
13,474 Posts
I've had Camp 9 but only had one stock mag that came with them. I also had several 45acps and although I never had Hi cap mags they worked well with GI 1911 mags, Colt 1911 mags and some other hi end 1911 mags. I have had no luck with the $40 after markets for Brn HPs, Lugers, and mags for a assortment of obsolete 32 & 380 autos. Their mags for 22 pistols are complete trash. When I'm at shows and sales I buy any magazines that are $5-$10, even if I don't know what they are for. As long as they look original.

·
Premium Member
4,632 Posts
You're gonna fit right in here :biggrin:

I never did find any when I searched 5-6 years back. I just stocked up on 15 rounders. I bought some 30 round mags online (forget where now) but for something like $20 bucks apiece, they worked fine. If I figure out where it was I'll let ya know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts