Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Ordered mine today

791 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Parson 
#1 ·
I've been lurking for a while and had stumbled across Skinner Sights some time ago....I've always had a hard time with the standard sights on both my 45-70 Marlin and my "new to me" 30-30 Marlin. SO I broke down today and ordered a Lo-Pro. Just waiting for the mail man to bring it to me! Feel like a kid at Christmas, and I'm in my fortys....I'll report back when it comes in and give you guys a report on it. ;D

Discussion starter · #3 ·
You were right Andy, I got it w/i a week but have been really busy lately and couldn't shoot. Tried it out yesterday on my Marlin 30AW in 30-30, but the front sight would need replacing because it was printing six inches high. But I also have a Marlin in 45-70, I put it on that one and it worked perfectly with the factory front sight and ammo loaded to replicate the BP load.

This product is so simple it would be hard to screw it up or even damage it....and I'm sometimes very hard on my equipment. I would definately buy another one and have already recommended it to several friends. I can't beleive I waited this long to get a Skinner Sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.