Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,833 Posts
Going out tomorrow with my 336W then Monday with my 308MX... Good luck to you...

I'm near Opelika...

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Very nice. I would say you are cutting it too close with only 4 boxes.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Beautiful furniture on that Lever. Love them 336SS. I put a Simmons 3-9x Silver on mine.
What ammo you runnin through it? Hornady 160gr gummy nose or Remmy 170 core locs?

·
Registered
19,857 Posts
Nice lookin' rifle! See anything out there?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
That rifle gun has some some nice wood. Other side similar?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice looking rifle, good luck and don't fall out of that stand!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just 4 boxes? I've got 20 boxes misc. Weights/manufacturers

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Man! I searched all over central AL and the four boxes was all I found. That'll do for now I guess. Hopefully this ammo crunch will loosen up next year.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beautiful furniture on that Lever. Love them 336SS. I put a Simmons 3-9x Silver on mine.
What ammo you runnin through it? Hornady 160gr gummy nose or Remmy 170 core locs?
Actually, some Federal blue box 150's was all I could get find. They shoot okay, I'll try some others when I can get my hands on some.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Man! I searched all over central AL and the four boxes was all I found. That'll do for now I guess. Hopefully this ammo crunch will loosen up next year.
I have to admit one thing. My wife does most of the ammo shopping here. Last time we went, we were sitting relaxing and she looked at me and said let's go to the store. I dint have any idea what store. We hoped in the truck, I asked which way? She said south.
The wife also decides (with a little coaching from me) which gun we are going to buy next.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts