Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems I inadvertently erased a post, you will have to re post . Your post was about the year of manufacturing on a Modle 39 (that's the way you spelled it in the title) I corrected that and then found another post by you, merge them together and tried to delete your opening post, unfortunately my actions took out the entire post. I truly regret that and will look into what I did wrong. A couple replies to your post said to check under the lever on the lower tang. Again I'm sorry for my mistake! Mr fixit

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
It can't be easy keeping this all straight and smooth running. But thank you for everything you guys do. Things just sometimes happen.....
my thoughts also

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Seems I inadvertently erased a post, you will have to re post . Your post was about the year of manufacturing on a Modle 39 (that's the way you spelled it in the title) I corrected that and then found another post by you, merge them together and tried to delete your opening post, unfortunately my actions took out the entire post. I truly regret that and will look into what I did wrong. A couple replies to your post said to check under the lever on the lower tang. Again I'm sorry for my mistake! Mr fixit
And to think you are "Mr fixit." Ah, the irony! :flute:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.