Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mallory is her name. She is only 12 years old and I met her for the first time at the NRA Smallbore Silhouette Championship that was held August 7-9. She is the youngest person ever to attain the MASTER classification (the highest possible) in the sport of Silhouette shooting.....and she outshot almost all the men by a wide margin! Awesome!

Here are some pictures from the Championship ......

course of fire -

I must admit that I was routing for her to win the championship and she almost did, outshooting 95% of the competition!

w30wcf

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Awesome . younger shooters are where the future lies... and we all need to support it.. Thanks John.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi 30wcf, Introduce Mallory to Marlinowners .com. Let her look at the sight and see if she would like to join or get involved with hunting. The Marlinlowners Womens site is being considered to be canceled. However, if youngsters want to join it maybe saved. Marla

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
That is a wonderful thing,to see young folks getting into the shooting sports. JD

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
My hat's off to that young lady. I'd bet my last dollar that you'll never see her name on a list of persons arrested for participating in a flash mob.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
30wcf said:
Mallory is her name. She is only 12 years old and I met her for the first time at the NRA Smallbore Silhouette Championship that was held August 7-9. She is the youngest person ever to attain the MASTER classification (the highest possible) in the sport of Silhouette shooting.....and she outshot almost all the men by a wide margin! Awesome!

Here are some pictures from the Championship ......

course of fire -

I must admit that I was routing for her to win the championship and she almost did, outshooting 95% of the competition!

w30wcf
Man That`s" Got Make Your Heart PROUD " Fellow`s get them young lady`s outa that house and get um to shootin . They may have to depend on a gun some day to save there live`s from an Idiot ....... Magnum6

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
41Retro said:
My hat's off to that young lady. I'd bet my last dollar that you'll never see her name on a list of persons arrested for participating in a flash mob.
I also betcha , Nobody will ever take her gun from her ether ;) She`ll Defend the 2 nd. And It don`t get much better than That" right there , when you see a young Lady like that keeping the sport ALIVE ! Just Look at the way she`s holding that rifle". She`s been Mentered Well Bro. My Hat`s OFF To Who Ever She Belongs To...... Fabules Job........Magnum

·
Premium Member
997 Posts
Outstanding! Nice to see young folks not only getting interested in the shooting sports but becoming WAY more than proficient.

Be safe
Patty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts