1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
September 15th 2010
Operation Dragon strike, to reclaim
The strategic southern province of
Kandahar, which was the birthplace of the Taliban movement.
The main force leading the operation was the 101.st.airborne division .

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thank you Sir, for your service.
Thanks. My son has the baton he now and has numerous tours with almost 10 years of service in the GWOT as a Ranger. I thought that I was pretty high speed back in the day (VN to the GWOT mostly with SF), but what he's been doing and what he's doing it with is just flabbergasting.

When he's home on leave, we go hunting and then we talk about jumping out of airplanes and chasing bad guys over a bottle of good bourbon. Not a bad father and son relationship.

·
Registered
7,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. My son has the baton he now and has numerous tours with almost 10 years of service in the GWOT as a Ranger. I thought that I was pretty high speed back in the day (VN to the GWOT mostly with SF), but what he's been doing and what he's doing it with is just flabbergasting.

When he's home on leave, we go hunting and then we talk about jumping out of airplanes and chasing bad guys over a bottle of good bourbon. Not a bad father and son relationship.
Well you did a fine job raising your son, Sir. And our Country is much better off with both of you serving.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Thank you both for your service Schsrfshuetze!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts