Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this site, but I've been around the block a few times (just celebrated my Medicare eligibility birthday). This place looks like one of the better places to learn the finer points of Marlin ownership. I'm looking to add another .22 semi-auto to my arsenal and I've got it narrowed down to one of two Marlin models - the 60 and the 795. There are more than likely quite a few shooters on here who can try to persuade me either way.

·
Premium Member
4,939 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky! Sorry I can't help with the 22 decision, outside of my 39A, my only Marlin 22 is an old model 60 beater truck gun. Looks like it's been to hell and back, but it sure shoots good. :biggrin:

Reactions: Ret_Eng

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas...

·
Super Moderator
16,651 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The "Original 444 Marlin®" Country!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio.

That's no dilemma at all. You need them both!

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! John

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum from the Panhandle of Texas, glad to have you. I like the model 60 and I have the model 39D they are both good guns have not tried the 795...

·
Registered
10,226 Posts
Welcome from Central NY !

·
Registered
21,196 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.