Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
I save individual topics such as loads or repair, several went into the reference section on "how to" but most of it was just individual loads etc that I saved for possible future use.

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
I saved a thread from M-T that started back in 2002 and continued into 2003. The thread was about posting information about yourself and letting others know a little about you, your family, jobs, hobbies, kids etc.

It is about 10 pages long and I go back and read it sometimes and find that the majority of the people that posted info there is long gone. It does make for some good memories, especially when reading about some of your closer friends posts etc. I have it set up on my favorites so I can click it and read whenever. In fact, I read part of it last night. I also printed the pages out and keep a hard copy in a Marlin folder at home.

During the past few years, thankfully, I printed out several threads relating to my wife's ongoing health problems etc. It makes me cry sometimes while reading all of your responses and it also makes me feel good that Braveheart and I have such wonderful cyber friends here that have offered their Prayers and moral support to us. There are some friends here that we also talk with via phone because we have developed such a close bond with them. That is one of the greatest assets of this Board.....Caring People willing to help each other.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts