Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder were the bulk of the old Marlin talk gang is hanging out these days? Anybody know? Havnt seen guys like Dali, or GBB in a while.

·
Registered
485 Posts
heard gbb hooked up with a gal & blowed us all off i reckon she might not like guns :shock: :x :lol: when i was younger i might have turned to the dark side for awhile also but im back where i belong :) mike243

·
Registered
932 Posts
The Grey Bushy Buster has become a Willo-the-Wisp. No telling where the Dali has been kicked to.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Mr. Joe said:
I wonder were the bulk of the old Marlin talk gang is hanging out these days? Anybody know? Havnt seen guys like Dali, or GBB in a while.
there are a lot of the old Marlin Talk Members on Rimfirecentral.com.

Bill

·
Registered
455 Posts
Mr. Joe said:
WOW...i gues you cant stop change!
Look in the Marlin forum on RFC.

Bill

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
GBB don't even answer mail anymore.. So not sure about him,, the other one.. I never miss..

·
Registered
932 Posts
Aw, C'mon GJ. You know that you and Dolly were buds. Don't you remember the nice enlightening converstations you used to have with him?

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Sarge said:
Aw, C'mon GJ. You know that you and Dolly were buds. Don't you remember the nice enlightening converstations you used to have with him?

:twisted:

·
Registered
21 Posts
He ehe well since I became a famous outdoor writer and state director of Louisiana for Ted Nugent United Sportsmen of American I figure Id let the Dail Lama go back to the Mountian. Now the other DL i have no idea.

You can always hear my comment along with everybody else at the forum on tednugent.com where all sharpshooters are always welcome.

Check out all the wonderful things Ted is doing for sportsmen and looks like he will be running for Govenor of Michigan, we can use your support.

Now I write for Bayou Outdoors Magazne and Archery Magazine in case your interested. Im also very involved in the new million dollar shooting complex at Ft Polk Louisiana.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Trolls like dali crashed many forums. Not to mention he was a fake using a theived identity. I have no sympathy for trolls, dali's demise, or his groupies.

Btw MrJoe; I might say the bulk of the old gang is a new gang here.
To good shootin'

edited to add; I haven't heard from GBB since shortly after Shawnee 03' with the exeption of a few post he made over to GBO. I think sometimes people just get fed up with internet dribble and switch-off. Hope he's ok.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Your not the Dali were talking about Uncle John... 8)

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
We are talking about BM,who is now in a Philidelphia State institute for the Criminaly Insane.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Anyone hear from Ripper?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
UNCLE JOHN'S OUTDOORS said:
Check out all the wonderful things Ted is doing for sportsmen and looks like he will be running for Govenor of Michigan, we can use your support.
We might be able to actually have Michigan run the way it should be then!! I can't wait for elections if he is running.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I miss much of GBBs commentary, but the Dali did a lot of talking, but not much of it was about rimfires. Glen

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just stopped in and wow, alot changed. Is this site moderated now? I know something happened to upset Larry. I just don't know what. I remember you guys, you remember me? PEACE

1 - 20 of 32 Posts