Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1985 year book with an article featuring the Marlin factory, pictures of construction with detailing, etc. That is where I found respect for Marlins and began to yearn for one.

If anyone is interested, we could see if the publisher would mind if we copied it to this forum for member's use.

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I have that same yearbook. I really enjoy reading, and have learned a lot from, the article by Finn Aagard about the 30-06. And the one on the "history" of the Remington Model 700.

I have no idea where, or when, I got this book but it sits with my loading manuals.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WyoStillhunter said:
I have that same yearbook. I really enjoy reading, and have learned a lot from, the article by Finn Aagard about the 30-06. And the one on the "history" of the Remington Model 700.

I have no idea where, or when, I got this book but it sits with my loading manuals.
It surely is a great article on the 30-06. Helps you decide where to put your dead-on yardage for best holdover.

My father was a great shot, carried a 303 from 1933 to 1945, being shot and shooting back the entire time. For some reason he did not decide to introduce me to the joy of the sport, target or otherwise. I am not making the same mistake, my son and now my new son-in-law have new 20 ga. Mossbergs to entice them into the whole world of shooting. We plan to go chicken hunting this fall. It's going to be great.

you been handloading for long? Got a fav reduced load for your 30-06 you would care to share with a newbie to handloading?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts