Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I was given these 2 broadheads as a teenager. I think they were called Tri-Loks. The one with 2 blades killed 5 deer for me and the other killed several before it’s bent demise. I have no other info of this broadhead and am not sure whose brand they were sold under. They bring good memories back to me.
Hand Publication Amber Finger Font

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Don't have any broadheads. My granddaughter and I target shoot these vintage recurves.
Taylor is right handed, and I am a leftie, so I'm using her bows to learn to pull from the wrong side.
Not as hard as I thought it would be...

Wood Shelving Electrical wiring Facade Metal

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
They started showing up at the gun shows a few years ago, many times for a song.
You can still find one or two at the bigger shows, but the sellers have gotten with the program and now they sometimes get kind of pricey depending on what you are looking at.
The local Bass Pro has an archery department better than many shops and a new custom made string is never a problem.

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
@vt4ster i think you may have a problem!!
Here is a arrow I assembled nearly 15 years ago with self nock, feathers from a turkey I had killed and wrapped with sinew and hide glue. He was truly an unlucky buck that fell to my homemade bow and arrows. A huge 1.5 year old 6 pt no less….
String instrument String instrument Guitar accessory Musical instrument Wood

21 - 40 of 45 Posts