Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Some early 90’s odd thunderheads. 150gr 2 blade and a 160gr 3 blade meant for hunting African game. I used on whitetails. These were sent to me as a gift from a Mr Watson in NC many years ago. I think there may have been a 180gr model too but so far it has escaped me.
Finger Font Cloud Table Bumper

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I was given these 2 broadheads as a teenager. I think they were called Tri-Loks. The one with 2 blades killed 5 deer for me and the other killed several before it’s bent demise. I have no other info of this broadhead and am not sure whose brand they were sold under. They bring good memories back to me.
Hand Publication Amber Finger Font

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
@vt4ster i think you may have a problem!!
Here is a arrow I assembled nearly 15 years ago with self nock, feathers from a turkey I had killed and wrapped with sinew and hide glue. He was truly an unlucky buck that fell to my homemade bow and arrows. A huge 1.5 year old 6 pt no less….
String instrument String instrument Guitar accessory Musical instrument Wood

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Various flavors of Bear Super Razorhead and an old original greenie. Lots of good memories with the 145 and 125 grain heads screwed onto the the old green Easton Gamegetters as a younger hunting archer.
Air gun Box Service Knife Medical equipment

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
@vt4ster what are the red and black wiha looking screwdrivers and t handles you have on your archery bench. I see lots of nocking pliers. Maybe we should start a tool pic thread 😂

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Some 1990’s technology… the Arizona e-z fletch was great with vanes but I had to also get a Jo-Jan for feather fletching. Anybody else tried these oldies but goodies?
Automotive lighting Office supplies Tool Eyewear Auto part
Font Gas Music Electronic instrument Automotive lighting

·
Premium Member
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
One great thing about the portable bow press is that Gary Bogner carried that same model with him all over the world in case of repair needed to his Hoyts!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts