Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok RC..i was just joking~ then how about some pics with the grand Alaska wilderness behind you? some of us 'Old Farts will never get to see alaska~like me....i live way down in tennessee!
So give a moment for us! :D

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
No, no, no, kaintuck! It's all about the mystery sir. Each of our forum's wonderful gal's has their own place in my imagination which is fertile yet respectful. Life is good, BestLever

·
Premium Member
1,343 Posts
I'm with BL on this one...sometimes I'll call a client and she really sounds sweet over the phone but when I finally meet them...let's just say I'm VERY disappointed :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Uncle Mike
That's a fact! I was in sales for many years and the sweet ones on the phone were usually 180 degrees diametrically opposed, to the cranky ones, in that department. :roll:

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
BestLever said:
No, no, no, kaintuck! It's all about the mystery sir. Each of our forum's wonderful gal's has their own place in my imagination which is fertile yet respectful. Life is good, BestLever
THAT IS S M O O T H

·
Registered
543 Posts
Well bigbore has seen my picture and so has tubby and I sent one to Wizzie also so they know what I look like so sometime I might post one but not one where I'm wearing a t-shirt.

·
Registered
729 Posts
NO WET T-SHIRT------BWAAAAAA! :shock: :(

G

·
Sounds like you guys wanna let your mind wander, thinking she's like Jennifer Lopez, and are afraid she really looks like a cross between rosie O, and janet Reno. Come on guys, fess up, is that it???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . POWDERMAN. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
is this you? :lol:

·
Registered
729 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :wink:

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
what???

she don't have no AK in Alaska!.....she has ALL lever action Marlins! :wink:

·
Registered
543 Posts
cross between rosie O, and janet Reno
That is an awul thought and hey are both GAY so if I looked like that I'd have big ol butches trying to get me and I'd have to enter a convent to get away from them.

No that isn't me Leverdude I'd be afraid to hold a gun like that. I guess she's hot if you're a guy but why do the women in these pictures always have such awful expressions on their faces? I always smile when someone's taking my picture unless I'm asleep.

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
No that isn't me Leverdude I'd be afraid to hold a gun like that. I guess she's hot if you're a guy but why do the women in these pictures always have such awful expressions on their faces? I always smile when someone's taking my picture unless I'm asleep.

How would you hold it? Can you tell me what she's doing wrong? :D
I'll give you a hint - John Kerry does it too. :lol:

Her expresion I would guess is an attempt to look serious. I'll be honest & admit I hadn't looked at her face until you asked. :oops: :lol:

I'll see if I can find a happy one. :)

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Yes, its a scary one. :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts