Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,912 Posts
Not my cup of tea but if it is yours and you like it then that what counts.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I don't care for the "chew your hand up" forend but like the black out look.

Reactions: unclesarge58

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
No thanks to that front hand guard! Bet that would feel real good after 10 rounds or so.

Reactions: glockmeister

·
Registered
559 Posts
Pass.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Not really my style but for us in states like NY it could be the best thing we could get with higher than 7 round capacity. I wouldn't feel under gunned with that by my bedside. Is that a custom job, I'm assuming it is??

Reactions: erimort

·
Premium Member
10,429 Posts
i ain't called olskool for nothin, dat ain't for me.

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
I think it does fill a niche.? Grizzly makes some nice stuff though. I'm not sure if I'd go that route, BUT, I wouldn't Not buy because of that Forend!

I see truck/camp gun written all over that and things that go bump in the night!

BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I'd have to pass on the forearm but I do like the looks of the rest of it.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I think it does fill a niche.? Grizzly makes some nice stuff though. I'm not sure if I'd go that route, BUT, I wouldn't Not buy because of that Forend!

I see truck/camp gun written all over that and things that go bump in the night!

BloodGroove4570
It fills a niche created for the young guns raised on AR 15's. A comic book gun. A Marlin action, but not a Marlin.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.