Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,351 Posts
Let's see now.....2019 check, age of tech wonders....check. car ads started about 5-13-19...check, techs working on issues....check, 7 days later.....check, cold enough in Wisconsin that the molasses emptied out of the bottle....check, CAR ADS STILL HERE. What techs working on what?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Let's see now.....2019 check, age of tech wonders....check. car ads started about 5-13-19...check, techs working on issues....check, 7 days later.....check, cold enough in Wisconsin that the molasses emptied out of the bottle....check, CAR ADS STILL HERE. What techs working on what?
Finding more advertisers, of course!!

·
Super Moderator
26,233 Posts
Yeah, these ads appear to not be going away and still no word... maybe they're on vacation. :flute:

Jack

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Oh, yeah. There still there...

Tim

·
Super Moderator
15,351 Posts
AND TODAY........ I'm seeing them here and there on the work computer. I retract my thanks and urge whoever is steering the ship to avoid the REEF!

·
Administrator
899 Posts
Unfortunately, there's still no news regarding this.
The techs are looking into this.
Please standby for more updates.

Again, very sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

·
Super Moderator
26,233 Posts
Reactions: Blaine

·
Administrator
899 Posts
I wish I had an update on this but unfortunately I don't.
I understand the frustration, I will see if I can bump it up.

Sorry about this,

Ed

·
Super Moderator
26,233 Posts
Ed, will you share what is actually being done regarding these unwanted ads?

Are these paid ads, IOW, bringing revenue to MO? I ask since we mods cannot delete these advert threads which we have rules against. We have no problem deleting spam so an explanation why we mods cannot delete these advert threads would be appreciated.

Seems to me these ads are being allowed and if they are, say so.

FWIW, your customers being members here on MO aren't happy with these advert threads polluting MO.
Why ??
A straight forward honest response would be appreciated.

Jack

Reactions: Boris and Ret_Eng
41 - 59 of 59 Posts