Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys there isn't a lot of time left for the postal match. Nail has sent in one heck of a target from Canada. It is a poor showing for the MX crowd.....no targets. I NEED the MX crew to get their six's out and do some shooting and send in some targets. Even if you can't beat Nails target at least make a showing.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I don't go to shooting matches and usually try to be at the range alone. I have always been a fair shot but not as good as I use to be. I can't send in any targets but you can look at this one. This is with my 338 MX at 100 yards with 200 grain FTX. I sighted in for three inches high at 100 yards and this is a picture of a four shot grouping. My 338 MX will be going antelope hunting out in Wyoming in September. Sure do like my Marlins.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Freakin show off! ;D Why can't You send in any targets? Just down load the mail in targt and SHOOT IT! your a good shot! ???

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seabee
That is the good thing about the postal match. You can have the range all to yourself. All you do is print off some targets, shoot some groups and send them in. I print one target off and then make copies...saves on printer ink that way.

·
Team 45-70 Big Buck Contest Winner 2012
1,078 Posts
I am headed up to the cabin Friday night. I'm taking about 140 rounds for the 308 and 338 MXs.
Now if my printer cartridge holds out and I can shoot straight maybe I can get some targets...

-chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts