Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love your Model 60? Of course you do! This is the place to post your pics of them!

We love Pics, so Post away!

Reactions: utvolsfan77

·
Registered
94 Posts
Here is my '86.

I have pillar bedded the action, free floated the barrel and added a pressure pad, added a set screw to the top of the trigger, replaced trigger return spring, and added an over travel screw. I am getting 1 1/2" at 100 yards with bulk blazer. . I have not tried any expensive ammo yet. The bipod is long gone.

Mals

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here is my model 60 SS. However, after I bought it and got it home it was claimed by my wife. Oh well, I'll just have to find another to add to the collection.

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Air gun
Gun Rifle Firearm Trigger Air gun

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi folks. Here's my 1972 Glenfield bought brand new a K-Mart and came with the Japanese Glenfield scope. I was 14. Don't ask me what I paid because I can't remember, but if I had to venture a guess I'd say probably $59. The good old days...

And bonus photos of my early 1987 Santa Rosa Beeman R8 made in West Germany. Don't ask me what I paid for this one either but now they cost more than a decent centerfire bolt action.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Nuthin' better………unless it's an old long barrel 60.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here is mine, with SWFA 10x42 MRAD Super Sniper. Design Pattern Military camouflage Sports equipment Camouflage

1 - 20 of 37 Posts