Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Official Team 1894 membership requests & pictures

154K views 2K replies 630 participants last post by  r80rt 
#1 ·
Please post request to join here along with any pictures of your "1894" collection.

#835 ·
Scott ...

I'd like to be a member of the 1894 Team. I have two 1894's at the moment with the first one being a 2001 1894CC45 .45 colt with a 20" barrel ...

bjm

Now that is a beautiful set-up! Please name the revolver and the holster maker!

#8 ·
I'd like to join the team. I'll post some pics when I get off this iPad. ;)

#15 ·
This isn't much of a picture of the rifle, per se, but at least it is a photo... ;)

Sign me up, please... ;D

Regarding #0 and #00... ::)

VTDW said:
No...it is that your butt is bigger'n mine. ;D
Is that because, at some point, VTDW got half his butt chewed off? Or is it that Gunjunkie's butt just appears to be bigger -- like on TV? ;D

#17 ·
Can I get in too as the 218 bee and 25-20 have become my most shot rifles these days , I'm poor and have to shoot whats cheap to shoot. Pics to follow .

A couple 1894C's , an 83 I got from a member here at M.O. LN born the same year as our son was . We gave it to him when he got back from the sandbox for the second time, great rifle for a great son.And an 06 model for the D.I.L too.

A 20" 1894C Cowboy the son gave me for my Bday a few years ago.

My new favorite rifle , 218BEE with a 2x7x28 Ultralight in Burris zee rings.

And the one that really got me started reloading with tons of help from 35Remington. my CL 25-20 wearing a 4X Timberline .

The grandsons loooove to shoot the C's. They make a fine first deer rifle for most anyone. :)

#20 ·
bigjeepman said:
It's nice of you Scott to take on this project. I thank you.

bjm
Thank you bjm - I'm stuck home for some time due to surgery so I thought I could get this team 1894 kicked off. I need to recruit someone to help with the list if I am out-of-service for any length of time. Let me know..................

#21 ·
1895Gunner said:
Thank you bjm - I'm stuck home for some time due to surgery so I thought I could get this team 1894 kicked off. I need to recruit someone to help with the list if I am out-of-service for any length of time. Let me know..................
I'd be glad to help you Scott. I've been home since October but hopefully that is going to change in the next week or so. Let me know what you want me to do ...

bjm

#23 ·
Ok, I promised a picture, so here it is. I posted this recently to show off the safety delete saddle ring I just installed from Cody WY (Beartooth Mercantile -http://shop.beartoothmercantile.com/Marlin-Safety-Delete-Pins_c2.htm.)

#24 ·
I'd like to be a member also, please!

Ed