Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1501 - 1520 of 1543 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
I would sure like to be a part of 'Team-1894'

I recently rescued an old unloved 1894 chambered for .44 Magnum. It was disassembled and missing quite a few parts when I rescued it from the dust bin of history but I am going to try and restore her to her former glory. She was born in 1976 and is way too young to look as old as she does.
Quite some years ago, I had a a nice 1894 chambered for 44 Magnum and to this day, I regret letting her go. I'm hoping to clean this one up - maybe even give her a little rebluing. I'm not trying to make it look brand new since it is going to be used as a brush gun once I get it back into shape but I sure am going to look around to see what kind of replacement stocks are available to dress her up a little.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I would sure like to be a part of 'Team-1894'

I recently rescued an old unloved 1894 chambered for .44 Magnum. It was disassembled and missing quite a few parts when I rescued it from the dust bin of history but I am going to try and restore her to her former glory. She was born in 1976 and is way too young to look as old as she does.
Quite some years ago, I had a a nice 1894 chambered for 44 Magnum and to this day, I regret letting her go. I'm hoping to clean this one up - maybe even give her a little rebluing. I'm not trying to make it look brand new since it is going to be used as a brush gun once I get it back into shape but I sure am going to look around to see what kind of replacement stocks are available to dress her up a little.
Congratulations on your new project & welcome to the team! You are #607. PM sent & roster updated.

·
Registered
198 Posts
howdy, i would like to request to join the 1894 group.
have n pictures yet.. jimmy

Reactions: tradarcher

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings From NW Louisiana

I would like to request membership in Team 1894. I've owned several Marlins over my 63 years. Just took delivery yesterday of a 1903 manufactured 1894 in 32-20. I also have a JM 1894 Cowboy Limited in 45 Colt. Thanks.

Clint Lovell

Wood Blade Tool Gun Rifle Shotgun Air gun Wood Gun Rifle Firearm Shotgun Air gun Gun Rifle Firearm Wood Shotgun

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

·
Registered
Marlin 1894 44 magnum early to mid 1970's
14 Posts
Please post request to join here along with any pictures of your "1894" collection.
I own a Marlin 1894 mid 1970's (Gold trigger) in 44 magnum and would like to join your group.
Please post request to join here along with any pictures of your "1894" collection.
I own a mid 1970's Marlin 1894 (Gold Trigger) in 44 magnum and would like to join your group.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
ahanff - "I own a mid 1970's Marlin 1894 (Gold Trigger) in 44 magnum and would like to join your group."
Welcome to Team 1894, PM sent & roster updated. You are #613

·
Registered
11 Posts
If you’ll allow a Canadian to be a part of this illustrious group, I’d be honoured to be accepted, I have only one 1894; a .357 mag Dark Series. While I know the “look” isn’t to every lever gun lover’s taste, she’s a Marlin 1894, through & through. A thoroughly delightful firearm that I’ve enjoyed immensely in the short time I’ve owned her. I am still a traditionalist, though & will have another Marlin lever gun with blued steel and wood. I got the Marlin to take over the heavy lifting from my Rossi 92...actually a Ranch Hand I put a full stock on shortly after getting her (no tax stamps or SBR business in Canada: you change the stock and everything’s fine), and in the last decade it’s been my go-to gun. I’m over 15,000 rounds of .357 mag through it since new, and I plan on shooting many more...the Marlin gets me a lot of breathing room before I wear out the Rossi.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
If you’ll allow a Canadian to be a part of this illustrious group, I’d be honoured to be accepted, I have only one 1894; a .357 mag Dark Series. While I know the “look” isn’t to every lever gun lover’s taste, she’s a Marlin 1894, through & through. A thoroughly delightful firearm that I’ve enjoyed immensely in the short time I’ve owned her. I am still a traditionalist, though & will have another Marlin lever gun with blued steel and wood. I got the Marlin to take over the heavy lifting from my Rossi 92...actually a Ranch Hand I put a full stock on shortly after getting her (no tax stamps or SBR business in Canada: you change the stock and everything’s fine), and in the last decade it’s been my go-to gun. I’m over 15,000 rounds of .357 mag through it since new, and I plan on shooting many more...the Marlin gets me a lot of breathing room before I wear out the Rossi.
Welcome to Team 1894, you'll be #614 .
PM sent & roster updated.

1501 - 1520 of 1543 Posts