Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1545 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Me and Gunjunkie request to be made honorary members and given the numbers 0 and 00. ;)

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I get two zero's cause I'm better lookin.. ;D

Reactions: GrumpyBear

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Scott ...

I'd like to be a member of the 1894 Team. I have two 1894's at the moment with the first one being a 2001 1894CC45 .45 colt with a 20" barrel ...

My second 1894 is a 2003 CB Limited with a 24" barrel ...

bjm

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'd like to join the team. I'll post some pics when I get off this iPad. ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Could I be #92 when that rolls around please? I have no problem waiting to ask again when it close to that number.

I will try to get pics posted soon. When the wife gets home, I'll have her try it for me.

·
Premium Member
18,046 Posts
I would be honored to be #4..............it's my favorite number.

·
Premium Member
4,449 Posts
I would like to join TEAM 1984 -

Here is my 1894SS .44 Magnum - - - and I have a 1894CSS .357 ON THE WAY ! ! Will add pictures when it arrives.

Thanks,

GB45

Reactions: danld

·
Premium Member
8,169 Posts
This isn't much of a picture of the rifle, per se, but at least it is a photo... ;)

Sign me up, please... ;D

Regarding #0 and #00... ::)

VTDW said:
No...it is that your butt is bigger'n mine. ;D
Is that because, at some point, VTDW got half his butt chewed off? Or is it that Gunjunkie's butt just appears to be bigger -- like on TV? ;D

·
Banned
3,028 Posts
Can I get in too as the 218 bee and 25-20 have become my most shot rifles these days , I'm poor and have to shoot whats cheap to shoot. Pics to follow .

A couple 1894C's , an 83 I got from a member here at M.O. LN born the same year as our son was . We gave it to him when he got back from the sandbox for the second time, great rifle for a great son.And an 06 model for the D.I.L too.

A 20" 1894C Cowboy the son gave me for my Bday a few years ago.

My new favorite rifle , 218BEE with a 2x7x28 Ultralight in Burris zee rings.

And the one that really got me started reloading with tons of help from 35Remington. my CL 25-20 wearing a 4X Timberline .

The grandsons loooove to shoot the C's. They make a fine first deer rifle for most anyone. :)

·
Premium Member
13,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bigjeepman said:
It's nice of you Scott to take on this project. I thank you.

bjm
Thank you bjm - I'm stuck home for some time due to surgery so I thought I could get this team 1894 kicked off. I need to recruit someone to help with the list if I am out-of-service for any length of time. Let me know..................

1 - 20 of 1545 Posts