Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 60 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Hi there everyone. Mind if I join this group?
G'day Snuffy,

If you go to the tab near the top that says Community, and then find the ANZMO group, and hit join, and I will approve it. You will be member no: 119? Welcome!

Most of our discussions are out in the open as the ANZMO sub forum within the 336 forum, but you will see some other stuff including the member ship list in that community page.

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
G'day Bob. Wags'll be along soon to get you sorted. Hope you won't be dissapointed but you'll be about # 10 Brisie boy.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey Bob, I have sent you an invitation, check your messages.

If that doesn't work, just If you go to the tab near the top that says Community, and then find the ANZMO group, and hit join, and I will approve it. You will be member no: 127 ? Welcome!

Most of our discussions are out in the open as the ANZMO sub forum within the 336 forum, but you will see some other stuff including the member ship list in that community page.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Just a bump to let everyone know we are now up to 132 members in ANZMO,

Reactions: whiskers and Oz

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
G'day guys, I'm in Queensland (and loving it). Look forward to hearing more from you guys.

Plink

P.s. I'd like to join.
Hey Plink! And welcome. I will send you an invitation to join the ANZMO group. Look forward to hearing from you,
Cheers
Wags

Reactions: Plink plink

·
Registered
5 Posts
G'day Wags, Whiskers directed me to your sight, would like to join. Another Tasmanian just new to the Marlin owners forum. still trying to navigate around the site. I own a Marlin XT 22 VR and Buying a Browning Buckmark . Just shooting at the local club.

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Hey Plink plink . Got you signed up., ANZMO member #132.

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
You're signed up too Oozy, #133.

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
G'day Mate. Give me a day or two and I'll have ya fixed up.

Cheers,
Mark.

P.S. We're on first names here, What's your?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hey Mark, I got rux sorted. Starting to get my act back together. I will head back And update some of the list.

Hey rux pin, welcome to ANZMO. We mostly hang out under the ANZMO sub forum under the 336 forum. There is a 'secret members space' too under the Community/group/ANZMO headers. Look forward to hearing from you.
Cheers
Scott

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Onya Scotty.:) Hope all is good in the land of Wag.

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Yeah all good, Oz. Just had a visit from the Black Dog for a few months, needed to lay low for a while. Bounced back, all good.
You still astounding the medicos?

Reactions: whiskers

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Mate, hate that black mongrel. It nearly got me permanently one time. Try not to give it time of day anymore.

Take care.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
G'day fellas,

I just joined 'Marlin Owners' tonight, and since I'm in Brisbane I'd like to join ANZMO. How about it?
Hey Prickle, Welcome, I have sent you an invitation to ANZMO.

Cheers
Wags

Reactions: Prickle Farmer
41 - 60 of 144 Posts