Registered
9,500 Posts
Looks cool Lee, thanks.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Welcome Guipago! You will be ANZMO member #103. I will send you a private message. Look forward to hearing from you on the forum..

Cheers
Scott

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Hey guys, put me in the game!!! :biggrin:
Hey Stu, Go to the community tab up the top, hit groups in the drop down menu, and then find the ANZMO Group page, hit join and then I can sign you up and give you a number. Private message me if any problems.

Cheers
Scott

Reactions: Stu

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Welcome to member number 114, browndog!

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
Aussie336C
Welcome to the show, WAGS will be along soon to stick a brand on ya and give ya a number :biggrin:. Where abouts in NSW are you, Not that it makes any diference to ya membership application, we got Mexicans, Croweaters, Cockies, Sandgropers, Tasmaniacs, we even got a few K1W1s, See everybodies welcome, we aint fussy.:flute:

GUS

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hi,

I'm new to the forum and new to Marlin's. I'm from Southeast NSW. Would love to join up.
G'day Aussie336c,

If you go to the tab near the top that says Community, and then find the ANZMO group, and hit join, and I will approve it. You will be member no: 115. Welcome!

Most of our discussions are out in the open as the ANZMO sub forum within the 336 forum, but you will see some other stuff including the member ship list in that community page.

Regards
Scott

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #35 (Edited)
an aussie from Middle Arm NSW would like to join
Regards Browndog
Hey brown dog, invite sent. Hang on, you are already in the membership list, member number 114. Welcome! Aussie336c, as soon as you join, you will be member number 115. Cheers

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Welcome aboard Hades.

Mark.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
G'day Hades,

Welcome to ANZMO, you are now member #116.

We all look forward to your participation in our corner here under the ANZMO forum, as well as right across the various teams here on MO.

Cheers
Scott

21 - 40 of 144 Posts