Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
ANZMO.png

United already by a similar flag, Rugby, Cricket, the English language, robust Westminster democracies, shared Military histories, close economies, and a curious affection for sheep, both shoot feral deer and pigs, love a beer, and are separated only by their accents and by a sea affectionately known as the 'ditch', Aussie and Kiwi Marlin Owners are cousins afflicted by the dreaded 'Marlinitis' who can come together here to share stories, photos and knowledge.

Anyone wishing to join please post your request here.

Current membership count: 173

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Been out of range for a while. Back in touch. A Kiwi in OZ. A foot in both camps so I had better join. Please.

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
G'day Hunter, where've you been?

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been out of range for a while. Back in touch. A Kiwi in OZ. A foot in both camps so I had better join. Please.
Sounds like you are eminently qualified, Hunter. I have sent you a personal message with joining details.

Cheers and Merry Christmas
Scott

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Welcome aboard Beatty and you too Kim.

Mark.

·
Registered
38 Posts
How is everyone just got back from a hunt with my new 336w with vortex sparc got 4foxes 2cats all with the tenterfield no shots were over 100m but it was shooting straight im pretty happy

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Well done Arch. Or is it Paul?

Mark.

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
How is everyone just got back from a hunt with my new 336w with vortex sparc got 4foxes 2cats all with the tenterfield no shots were over 100m but it was shooting straight im pretty happy
Archie good to see someone can get out for a shot, we would all have to go shooting in the tinnie up here at the moment :biggrin:.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You might have to chuck the rod in the tinnie with ya barra and boar sounds alright more weather on the way to,hope it settles down for ya's

·
Registered
9,237 Posts
Yeah Paul ya right about blackberries, great hiding spot and good tucker. I grew up in Bathurst, was down there for Easter so missed the blackberries this year. Cant say i miss the cold though. Dont know how you handle the winter down there in Tumut
As for the storm and flood damage, some poor buggers are still not sorted and some will probably never get over it, but thats Australia for ya, (droughts and flooding rains).
Do ya use ya dog for ducks much.

GUS

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
Welcome aboard Dick.
I thought my 28 days was up yesterday to pick up my new .375, but I was off by a week, only 21 days, bugger.

Hope yours goes quicker than mine Mate.

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi guys,
im new to the forum and relatively new to marlins, i have a 336ss .30-30 treeline camo synthetic stock that i have put fire sights on. Oh and its JM stamped too Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
im keen as to go pop off some feral pigs with it, ive been deer stalking before but not tagged one yet, but thats the nature of hunting tho isnt it.
cheers
Lee aka ss_30-30

·
Registered
9,500 Posts
G'day Lee, welcome aboard. Love to see a pic of that 30-30 with camo stock.:flute:

Cheers,
Mark.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Very Nice!

Ps have signed you up for ANZMO

1 - 20 of 144 Posts