Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off topic, but since I hang out at the Collector's forum mostly, I wanted to announce the momentous occasion! 25 years today for me and Mrs Marlinman93. (she likes it capitalized) We're headed out to celebrate tonight, and a little trip this weekend!
Don't know how she put up with me for 4 years going out, and 25 years of marriage, but I guess she's just not the quitting type! :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,094 Posts
Congratulations, Marlinman. :D 25 years! hope I make it that long. :shock: (JK)

Happy anniversary & best wishes for many more.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Congratulations Vall and your better half. Keep your fingers crossed and and you two will make to 53, I know from experience.

Don G.

marlinman93 said:
Off topic, but since I hang out at the Collector's forum mostly, I wanted to announce the momentous occasion! 25 years today for me and Mrs Marlinman93. (she likes it capitalized) We're headed out to celebrate tonight, and a little trip this weekend!
Don't know how she put up with me for 4 years going out, and 25 years of marriage, but I guess she's just not the quitting type! :wink:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Congratulations, mm93 and Mrs. MM93! My Susie and I will be hitting 28 in Sept.. Like you, I wonder how she put up with me this long :roll: :D Buck 8)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
MM93,

Twenty five years is quite an accomplishment in this day and age. Congratulations!! SW

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
MM93,

Twenty five years is quite an accomplishment in this day and age. Congratulations!! SW

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. MM93. A real accomplishment in this day and age.

I celebrate 20 years on Monday and when I see the choices and struggles of others I am very grateful!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. MM93. A real accomplishment in this day and age.

I celebrate 20 years on Monday and when I see the choices and struggles of others I am very grateful!!

·
Premium Member
3,003 Posts
Any man who can stay married to the same woman for 25 years is ONE TOUGH SONOFA*&*^%$^%#GUN.My hat is off to you sir.

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks to all of you! Mrs MM93 is a truly great gal, if I do say so, and one of a kind! Looks like many of you have many more years, or closing fast! Thanks again!

·
Registered
719 Posts
congra~dulations!

:shock: and to think, all them years, and you only have 4 rifles.......she sure is understanding about your hobby!(you think she'll read this?)
she sounds like a nice lady on the phone vall.....but why does she always introduce you as her "first" husband???? :wink:

happy aniversary from 'svwen da swvedmon'!

lala and i are working on our 14th, but i married better than she did!

·
Registered
110 Posts
mm93....Congrats....sounds like you're just getting started. :) If I were betting, I would say that it's one gun for every month you've been married. Give or take a few......

max

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Max! Guess I've lost track, but I'm sure my wife can tell me if that's close!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts