Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures. No 45 Range rifle, H rear sight, beach combo front, in 22 LR. moodyholler

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Very cool Stevens! H style tang sight too! Prety rare in a S lever with double set triggers too!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Val, I'm wearing you out replying!! moodyholler

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Va, the h sight on it also has the Hadley eye cup. I don't have the spanner to move it though. moodyholler

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
The "Hadley" style eyepiece was standard on the "H" style Stevens sight. I made a spanner from a hacksaw blade, by cutting the blade off square, and cutting a notch in the center to clear the screw. It works great, give it a try.

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Moody,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I don't know much about single shots but sure do admire them just the same.

Sorry I missed you when I was back there in Roanoke. You sure live in a nice friendly community. I was very impressed how nicely I was treated. Southern hospitality is still alive and well!!!!!!!!!!

Geoff

·
Registered
719 Posts
ahhhh........

aww......ain't that a purty rifle! :p
i like my 22's....but i think that one is a keeper!

G

·
Damn , I am trying to keep myself from getting started on Stevens 44 1/2 's . And you ain't helping any :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats :wink:

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
6 PT, it is a 44 action. All of mine are 44's. They are very neat to me. moodyholler

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
I like my 44 1/2's for strength, but I still like the look of my 44 Stevens rifles better. I just like the lines of the 44 receivers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts