Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Just got a new 1894 SS in 44 MAG. Looks AWESOME. I spent some time tonight using the instructions on (mauraders?) website about how to do a tune up on it at home. Probably not as good as a pro job, but I am very happy with the results. Took down all the burs left over from the machining process and then cleaned and lubed her up. Went to BassPro and picked up a new sling for it (in basic Black). She should be one fine Hog Hunting backup for my fall hunt. I don't have a problem with the sights (of course I haven't shot it yet) but I am debating on adding a ghost ring setup on it. Who knows. I can't wait to get it to the range next week. Thanks for listening! :)

Robb Feldhege

·
Registered
145 Posts
Can you tell me anything about your 1894SS? Is it from Davidson's? What is brl length? Can you tell me value of these guns? I heard that they came out for like 650.00 and I have chance of NIB one. I don't know anything about this gun.

Thanks in advance, SpikeMaster49 :D :) 8) :lol: :D :) 8) :lol:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You know, Right after I posted I saw your other post about the davidson's model. Sorry to say this is just a standard 20" barreled model that I ordered through Wal-Mart. I ended up paying $474 for it. If you ever get your information (or some pictures) maybe you could post a few? I would sure like to see them. Who knows, maybe in the future I will change a few things about this one. :)

Robb

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks and I sure would post them if it happens. I sure would like to find out about it.

SpikeMaster49 :D :) 8) :lol: :D :) 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,589 Posts
In my brand new Bluebook of Firearm Values. 2006 Vol 27, they show the Model 1894 SS 44 Mag/Sp, $585 NIB. Don't know if this helps.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks Guy's for all your help!!!!!!!!

Glad I have human reference guides------

SpikeMaster49 :D :) 8) :lol: :D :) 8) :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts