Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Democrats in Virginia are advancing Gov. Ralph Northam’s gun, magazine, and suppressor ban, their counterparts in the Maryland legislature are getting ready to crack down once again on the state’s legal gun owners with a gun ban bill of their own. HB1261 has the backing of the House speaker in Annapolis, which gives it a little extra weight and improves the chances of the bill’s passage. - Cam Edwards

That would be disastrous for gun owners in the state, who would not only face a registration requirement for their so-called assault weapons, but onerous fees that would prohibit many gun owners from complying with the requirement if they wanted to. The proposed registration requirement would kick in on October 1st, 2020, and features a sliding scale of registration fees. The longer you wait to register a firearm, the more expensive it would be. ...

Read more: https://bearingarms.com/came/2020/02/12/md-dems-gun-ban-registration-bill/?fbclid=IwAR0g9Xb7zSFRMo1EK_nYbt0CCNzQdgtx0pc0ndOT86btQ8KghS-Xh59W_a0

·
Registered
14,046 Posts
I find it very encouraging to know that the Democrat Party of Maryland has solved all the crime, filth, racism, and corruption in the City of Baltimore, and can finally address the real problems plaguing the good Citizens of their State. One can only applaud the great progress they've made. Taxpayers will be proud to know that their money is being spent so wisely.

·
Premium Member
14,293 Posts
The only way to solve all the crime, filth, racism, and corruption in the City of Baltimore,is by running all of the Democrat Party of Maryland out of the state and then and only then can the citizens finally address the real problems plaguing the good Citizens of their State.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
It's occurring here too. These Looney Liberals are trying to ride the wave of 2nd A infringement emboldened by VA. Man I hate being on the money with my Xtal ball but you can see the trend here. Expect to see it in other Blue run States run by "Looneys". These corrupt Dems are like a leach sucking the blood out of America.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Considering the proximity to D.C., it's kind of not surprising. The democrats are out to do as much damage as they can, possibly because they feel they will lose their collective behinds in the next election. We can only hope.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
Considering the proximity to D.C., it's kind of not surprising. The democrats are out to do as much damage as they can, possibly because they feel they will lose their collective behinds in the next election. We can only hope.
The Dems are like watching a shoplifter on cam---you know they will steal and are just waiting for the right moment to do so.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
If those bills become law the only way to fight it is at the SCOTUS. The only organization to fight it is the NRA, or at least it was.

In the mean time I would not REGISTER a firearm because the FASCISTS passed a law that is unconstitutional. I don't own a semi auto anything, but if I did and the Fascists think for a minute I would turn it in and LOSE my investment, then they're as crazy as Nancy Pelosi. The only thing to do is IGNORE it until it is taken to Court.

Mike T.

Reactions: 1894cfan
1 - 8 of 8 Posts