1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Do to my associations, I have knowledge that this is actually quite prevalent in the 'sanctuary' jurisdictions as their policies are both confusing and DANGEROUS for LEO's. ...................simple damned common sense is lacking from these small municipal criminal buffoons.

Seattle cops flee the force in 'mass exodus' due to frustrations with city's politics, report says | Fox News

John
Let the bleeding heart liberals fend for themselves! Without LAW enforcement, they will soon see that chaos will ensue when they become victims of their own agenda.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
The Seattle city council is turning Seattle into a cesspool. The once beautiful city is now being taken over by bums, addicts, and vagrants. The police are not allowed to do their jobs and throw them out. I don't blame the police for pursuing jobs elsewhere. I moved to Washington State from Alaska 3 years ago. Biggest mistake of my life.

Reactions: Da Duke

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
7,388 Posts
The Seattle city council is turning Seattle into a cesspool. The once beautiful city is now being taken over by bums, addicts, and vagrants. The police are not allowed to do their jobs and throw them out. I don't blame the police for pursuing jobs elsewhere. I moved to Washington State from Alaska 3 years ago. Biggest mistake of my life.
There's already a South San Francisco. Seattle is now known as North San Francisco.

Reactions: Tar_Heel 336

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm glad I live across the lake from Seattle. Nine miles across and a different world. I'm sure there are homeless and druggies but it's not on every corner and block. No tents in the shopping districts. The Seattle city council is the most inept group pf people in one place I've ever seen, just a clown show. They are determined to destroy everything. it's especially scary when they start to propose things for the county and state. We used to go to Seattle all the time just for the fun of it. Take the kids to the space needle and all. Now I only go there because that's where my doctor is and I carry. I inform my doctor when I arrive so he knows. What a shame.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.